Residential Heat Pump Installation
Whether you are building your dream house or upgrading the equipment in your existing house, AAA Heating and Cooling can guide you to the best choice when it comes to heat pumps. Here are some things you may not know about these unique flexible heating systems:
- They can pull heat energy from almost anywhere. All air, even seemingly cold air, has heat energy in it. A heat pump makes use of this and cycles warm air to where it is needed or not needed, depending on the settings for the season.
- They can work off of electricity or gas. If you use electricity to heat your home, we highly recommend considering an energy-efficient heat pump system. Homes using gas can also gain optimal comfort and efficiency using a heat pump that combines with a gas furnace in one dual-fuel system.
- They can be either Air Source or Ground Source. Air source heat pumps are recommended for mild and moderate climate regions, where the winter temperatures usually remain above 30°F. Ground source heat pumps (also known as geothermal heat pumps) are more efficient and economical to operate when compared to conventional air source heat pumps, especially in climates with similar heating and cooling loads.
- They can be ducted or ductless. Our service advisors can offer expert advice on the details of your ducted or ductless system and help you find a solution suitable to the systems that may already be installed in your home.
Expert Heat Pump Installations
AAA Heating and Cooling’s installation department is known for its commitment to excellence. Our service advisors work with installers and city and metro inspectors to coordinate all aspects of the process so there is nothing you have to manage.
Our installation department includes a full sheet metal shop and expert installation team. Our foremen, with over 40 years of field and install experience, manage the department and work closely with our install crews to so that all our jobs are safe, code-compliant, and installed for reliability. Our professional installers meet weekly to discuss safety procedures and the latest techniques of the craft.
What is a Service Advisor?
A service advisor is your guide through the purchase and installation process of a heating system. Extensively trained in “Home Comfort System” design and application, our service advisors stay up-to-speed on all the components of heating systems and how they work together to provide reliable, uniform, and efficient heat.
Your service advisor will:
- Visit your residence, assess the space, and discuss options.
- They then advise our team so that they can begin custom designing your heating system.
- After reviewing the design with you, they are on hand to answer questions and listen to your feedback.
- You will then review the cost of the new heat pump. All available plans for payment, including our financing options, will be explained so that you can determine the best choice for you.
When AAA Heating and Cooling installs your heat pump, you will have no doubt you’ve chosen the best. These are the reasons our customers choose AAA Heating and Cooling time and time again:
We Know Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are an all-in-one cooling and heating solution. They are the most efficient form of electric heating in mild and moderate climates, providing two to three times more heating than the equivalent amount of energy they consume in electricity. Many people buy or use heat pumps without understanding their designs, components, and operating principles. We know the details of proper sizing, selection, and the technicalities of proper installation. Our NATE-certified technicians are masters in production and prototype work, blueprints, drawings, and exact customer specifications. They are continually evaluated as to the proficiency of their HVAC installation and maintenance knowledge and skills.
We Go Above and Beyond
We offer a labor warranty for your heat pump installation that is five times that of the industry-standard. We offer 3 and 5 year warranties as well as a 12-year warranty on parts. In fact, we will provide a fix on anything we’ve installed free of charge!
What You Can Expect With Your Heat Pump Installation:
- Heat pump installations often take a full day. We start first thing in the morning, removing any old equipment with care to ensure your home remains pristine.
- We follow EPA guidelines. We haul away old equipment and dispose of it properly. Once the work is done and before we leave, we will test the heat pump to make sure everything is running properly.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all heat pump installations. Everything is up to code and the manufacturer’s recommendations. City Inspectors are brought in for a short 15-minute inspection on a later date.
- Inclusive bidding. Other companies put together proposals that are lower because they don’t include installation or permits. Those charges come later as a surprise. With AAA, your bid includes quotes for the heating system, installation, and permits.