Residential Heating Tips
Here at AAA Heating & Cooling we are always looking for ways to better serve our customers. We are big fans of the informative home improvement show, “This Old House”.
It provides some of the most useful and beneficial tips to help homeowners everywhere.
Below are links from “This Old House“. We are sure that the information you will find there will help you save energy dollars!
- Keep Warm For Less – 12 simple things you can do to cut down big heating bills
- Detecting Drafts – Make sure your home is properly insulated
- Fall Furnace Maintenance – Keep your system in shape with a yearly cleaning
- Installing a Programmable Thermostat – Save money and energy
- Uncle Sam Wants to Pay You – Ready to take advantage of the federal government?
- Fall Inspection Checklist – look around for leaks, cracks, breaks and more.
- From the Ground Up – HVAC
- Insulating a Floor – prevent winter drafts
- Airtight Windows – in 9 Steps
- 10 Uses for Foam Spray – best at sealing air leaks around window jambs