Residential Furnace Services and Repair
It’s important to have your furnace serviced every year. We would argue that there is nothing more important.
A well-tuned furnace is a safe furnace. Yearly servicing is the way to prolong the life of the equipment, enhance performance, and keep your energy costs low.
Residential Furnace Safety
Although a furnace is usually “out-of-sight and out-of-mind,” it’s important to remember you have a fuel-burning appliance in your home. At AAA Heating and Cooling, we take safety seriously and it’s one of the reasons our customers rely on us year after year. We want to make sure that our clients do not have concerns about electricity, fire, and flue by-products. For your safety and peace of mind, we send highly trained service professionals to look over your furnace piece by piece and make certain that everything is operating safely.
Expert Service Professionals
You can rest assured that our team is skilled and well-versed in all aspects of furnace repair and maintenance. Our commitment to ongoing training, up-to-date certifications, and utilizing cutting-edge technology has helped us become the area’s leader in the HVAC industry. Plus, we inform our customers every step of the way if any concerns arise. Communication is key and we are happy to answer any questions and share our expertise whenever needed.
Furnace Maintenance Best Practices
When attempting to keep energy bills low each month, it’s important your furnace is working efficiently. Regular maintenance by our experts will keep it tuned up and running well. Yearly servicing also prolongs the life of your furnace and keeps you ahead of potential repairs, so that there are no untimely breakdowns in the middle of winter.
Planned Service for Your Furnace
To make upkeep on your furnace easy to manage, we offer our popular Planned Service Program. The program includes a discounted rate for pre-paid annual maintenance, and the discount increases the more years you enroll. Below are just some of the things our customers love about the program:
- Keeps the furnace in great shape and running efficiently
- Proactively addresses potential problems
- Lengthens the life of the furnace
- Includes a 10% discount on most parts/labor should repairs be needed
- Includes priority status in our database for emergency repairs
Should a furnace break down, especially in winter months, you will want to get it repaired immediately. Our efficient team and processes mean speedy repairs in order to get your heat back up and running. Should a problem occur outside of our regular business hours, we offer an emergency service line as well.
What You Can Expect When Your Furnace is Serviced or Repaired
- Most furnaces will take a full day to service or repair. We start early and work diligently until the job is completed to the highest-quality standards.
- We strictly follow all EPA guidelines. We do not release chemicals into the air or surface water, and we follow guidelines for responsible disposal.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all our work. Everything is done to code and manufacturer recommendations.