Residential Furnace Services, Repair & Installation
It’s important to have your furnace serviced every year. We would argue that there is nothing more important.
A well-tuned furnace is a safe furnace. Yearly servicing is the way to prolong the life of the equipment, enhance performance, and keep your energy costs low.
Residential Furnace Safety
Although a furnace is usually “out-of-sight and out-of-mind,” it’s important to remember you have a fuel-burning appliance in your home. At AAA Heating and Cooling, we take safety seriously and it’s one of the reasons our customers rely on us year after year. We want to make sure that our clients do not have concerns about electricity, fire, and flue by-products. For your safety and peace of mind, we send highly trained service professionals to look over your furnace piece by piece and make certain that everything is operating safely.
Expert Service Professionals
You can rest assured that our team is skilled and well-versed in all aspects of furnace repair and maintenance. Our commitment to ongoing training, up-to-date certifications, and utilizing cutting-edge technology has helped us become the area’s leader in the HVAC industry. Plus, we inform our customers every step of the way if any concerns arise. Communication is key and we are happy to answer any questions and share our expertise whenever needed.
Furnace Maintenance Best Practices
When attempting to keep energy bills low each month, it’s important your furnace is working efficiently. Regular maintenance by our experts will keep it tuned up and running well. Yearly servicing also prolongs the life of your furnace and keeps you ahead of potential repairs, so that there are no untimely breakdowns in the middle of winter.
Planned Service for Your Furnace
To make upkeep on your furnace easy to manage, we offer our popular Planned Service Program. The program includes a discounted rate for pre-paid annual maintenance, and the discount increases the more years you enroll. Below are just some of the things our customers love about the program:
- Keeps the furnace in great shape and running efficiently
- Proactively addresses potential problems
- Lengthens the life of the furnace
- Includes a 10% discount on most parts/labor should repairs be needed
- Includes priority status in our database for emergency repairs
Should a furnace break down, especially in winter months, you will want to get it repaired immediately. Our efficient team and processes mean speedy repairs in order to get your heat back up and running. Should a problem occur outside of our regular business hours, we offer an emergency service line as well.
What You Can Expect When Your Furnace is Serviced or Repaired
- Most furnaces will take a full day to service or repair. We start early and work diligently until the job is completed to the highest-quality standards.
- We strictly follow all EPA guidelines. We do not release chemicals into the air or surface water, and we follow guidelines for responsible disposal.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all our work. Everything is done to code and manufacturer recommendations.
Residential Furnace Installation
AA Heating and Cooling’s installation department is the finest in Oregon. Our installers work with city and metro inspectors and your service advisor so that your furnace installation is completed seamlessly.
How Our Service Advisors Assist Our Customers
At AAA Heating and Cooling, we provide consultations with service advisors to truly enhance your experience. A service advisor is your guide through the purchase and installation process of a new furnace. Extensively trained in “Home Comfort System” design and application, they stay up-to-speed on all furnace components and how they work together to provide reliable, uniform, and efficient heat.
Prior to making furnace recommendations, your service advisor will:
- Visit your home and listen to your needs as well as assess the space.
- Advise our team as they custom-design your system.
- Meet with you to discuss the design and how it addresses your wants and needs.
- Review the cost of the new system and all available plans for payment, including our financing options.
When AAA Heating and Cooling installs your furnace and heating system, you will have no doubt you’ve chosen the best. These are the reasons our customers choose AAA Heating and Cooling time and time again.
Why Choose AAA Heating and Cooling?
We Offer the Best Furnaces
We offer top-of-the-line heating products by Daikin, including variable-speed gas furnaces, as well as single- or two-stage heating furnaces and oil furnaces. You will be amazed at how much lower your heating bill can be with new equipment, and your family will stay comfortable all year long.
With Us, Safety is Priority
A faulty furnace is something that you don’t want to have to worry about. This is where we come in! We take seriously concerns about electricity, fire, and flue by-products that accompany any kind of heating equipment. Our highly-trained technicians value your safety and peace of mind.
AAA Furnace Installations are Top Notch
Our installation department includes a full sheet metal shop and personnel that specialize in top flight furnace installations. Our foremen, with over 40 years of field and install experience, oversee our department and work together with our install crews. This means an entire team works to make sure the job is done both safely and up to code. In addition, our installers meet weekly to discuss safety procedures and the latest techniques of the craft.
Our Furnace Installations Go Above and Beyond
With AAA, you are going to get better than the standard offerings. We offer a labor warranty that is five times that of the industry-standard. (The state of Oregon requires a year warranty, and we offer 3 and 5 year warranties.) We also offer a 12-year warranty on parts, and we will provide a fix on anything we’ve installed free of charge, during these times. Our customers are our priority; even when distributors and manufacturers aren’t backing the furnace, we will.
What You Can Expect When Your Furnace is Installed:
- Most furnaces will take a full day to install. We start first thing in the morning, removing any old equipment with care so that your home remains in pristine condition.
- We always follow EPA guidelines. You will not find us releasing anything into the air, cutting lines to bleed them, or leaking natural gas or other substances into your home or the atmosphere. We dispose of everything properly. Once the work is done and before we leave, we will test the equipment on site to check the air balance and make sure the airflow is clear and consistent.
- We follow the standard permitting process on all furnace installations. Everything is up to code and the manufacturer’s recommendations. City Inspectors are brought in for a short 15-minute inspection on a later date.
- Our bids are all inclusive. Other companies put together proposals that are lower because they don’t include installation or permits. Those charges come later as a surprise. With AAA, your bid includes quotes for the furnace, installation, and permits in one clear price.