We listen carefully to our customers, and we’ve heard your frustration:
“The furnace seems to be working, but my heating bills have been getting higher and higher!
I’m freezing, but I hate to turn the furnace up, because I can just hear the cha-ching of money going into my power company’s pocket!
With a bill this high, you’d think I was just leaving the windows and doors wide open!”
As warm summer days transition to colder and cloudier seasons, it‘s easy enough to throw on a sweater or jacket, unfortunately, there is no blanket large enough to wrap around your home. Heating a home can be an expensive and technical process, especially through the winter.
We Can Help!
Here are the top reasons why professional heating services by AAA Heating and Cooling can help customers bring costs down and provide peace of mind:
- We Offer the Best Equipment. We offer top-of-the-line heating products by Daikin, including variable-speed gas furnaces, as well as single-stage or two-stage heating furnaces and oil furnaces. You will be amazed at how much lower your heating bill can be with new equipment, and your family will stay comfortable all season long.
- With Us, Safety is Priority. A furnace is something that you don’t want to have to think about often— you just want it to work. However, it is our job to give a lot of thought to any furnace needs or worries. We take concerns about electricity, fire, and flue by-products that accompany any kind of heating equipment seriously. With each of our services, we are dedicated to ensuring your safety with thorough, professional work done by highly-trained technicians. They will inspect your furnace piece by piece, making sure that everything is operating safely.
- AAA Installations are Top Notch. Our installation department is the finest in Oregon. We have a full sheet metal shop and the personnel to ensure top flight installations. Our foremen, with over 40 years of field and installation experience, oversee the department and work hand-in-hand with our install crews to ensure that our work is safe, code-compliant, and installed for reliability. Our installers meet weekly to discuss safety procedures and the latest techniques of the craft. Our installers work with city and metro inspectors and a service advisor to ensure the best results.
- Expert Service Advisors Make a Difference. At AAA Heating & Cooling, our service advisors truly enhance your experience. Extensively trained in “Home Comfort System” design and application, they are up-to-date on all heating system components and how they work together to provide reliable and uniform heating. Our service advisors take the time to visit your home or building, listen to your needs, and assess the space. From there, our team can custom-design your system, detailing the design, cost of the new system, and all available plans for payment. We offer financing through several different institutions so that your financial options are both manageable and cost effective.
In addition to expert advice from our trained Service Advisors throughout the buying process, we also offer streamlined installation by professional installers. Our highly qualified, NATE-certified technicians are masters in production and prototype work, blueprints, drawings, and exact customer specifications. They are continually evaluated as to the proficiency of their HVAC installation and maintenance knowledge and skills.
Maintenance and Repair
All furnaces, even the most reliable, need routine maintenance. Without it, the efficiency of your furnace will go down, and the likelihood of needed repairs will go up. Upkeep and pro-active replacements can help ensure your energy bills are low and that you’re less likely to ever be dealing with a furnace on the fritz.
However, should your equipment go too long unchecked and start to lose efficiency or need repairs, we can help you there too. Lost efficiency can be recovered with a tune-up, which will be quickly reflected in energy savings. And, we offer full repair services with an emergency option, should it be needed. We also offer complete peace-of-mind regarding your furnace with our Planned Service Program, which puts your furnace maintenance on auto-pilot, so you’re notified annually for an easy scheduled visit.
Residential Furnace Tips
- Set your thermostat at your comfort level and then Forget you have one. It takes less energy to heat air 4-5 degrees than it does to heat air 8-10 degrees.
- Help your furnace to breath easy and work effectively, clean or replace filters on furnaces once a month.
- Clean warm-air registers, baseboard heaters, and radiators as needed; make sure they’re not blocked by furniture, carpeting, or drapes.
- Place heat-resistant radiator reflectors between exterior walls and the radiators.
- Use kitchen, bath, and other ventilating fans wisely; in just 1 hour, these fans can pull out a houseful of warmed or cooled air. Turn fans off as soon as they have done the job.
- Keep draperies and shades open on south-facing windows during the heating season to allow sunlight to enter your home; close them at night to reduce the chill you may feel from cold windows.
- Select energy-efficient equipment when you buy new heating equipment. Your contractor should be able to give you energy fact sheets for different types, models, and designs to help you compare energy usage.
- Before you call for an emergency service tech to come and fix your system. We recommend trying these 3 tips, they will save you $$$$ and time.
- Check the thermostat to verify that it is calling for heating.
- Check your breaker box to verify if the breaker is on.
- Check furnace switch and ensure that your gas is on.
Residential Oil Furnaces
Please contact us at (503) 284-2173 for more information on oil furnaces.