Residential Air Conditioning Service and Repair
All equipment, even the most reliable, needs routine maintenance. Without regular tune ups, an air conditioner loses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation. The good news is that you can recover most of that lost efficiency through routine maintenance.
The air conditioners of today are complex with many moving parts, which is why they benefit from annual service. Here are some great reasons to consider regular maintenance on your cooling system:
- Studies show that with regular tune-ups, a unit will maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency. The cost of an annual tune-up is recovered very quickly in savings on your monthly electric bill and reduced repair costs.
- An air conditioner is a significant investment; regular maintenance protects that investment.
- Cooling systems are less likely to suffer a major break down and have a longer lifespan with regular service.
- Air conditioners can help clean allergens and in-air particulates from your home, but they must be cleaned and maintained regularly to keep the particles from recirculating.
- AAA Heating and Cooling exclusively uses AirAdvice’s indoor air quality monitoring system. This system provides clear reports on the condition of the air in your home so that we can better meet your air conditioning needs.
- We offer complete peace-of-mind with our Planned Service Program, Repair Services, and available Emergency Services as well should they ever be needed.
AAA Heating and Cooling is at the forefront of the HVAC industry and our certified professionals have been serving our customers since 1961. Our team stands behind their work and is committed to excellence. They are completely familiar with the latest industry standards, new technologies, and more. They are fully trained in all the new blends, as well as our industry stand-by, R-22.
With maintenance and repairs, our service professionals will examine your cooling system carefully and offer recommendations for repair or upkeep. Their expertise will be a resource to you each time.
Planned Service for Your Cooling System
Annual service for all HVAC equipment is recommended by our team and by manufacturers as well. Our popular Planned Service Program rewards loyal customers with discounts on pre-paid annual service. The discounts increase the more years enrolled. It’s available for nearly every unit and easily renewable.
Our customers love the perks of the program. It provides complete peace-of-mind, but it also saves you money and helps extend the life of your cooling system. It includes a 10 percent discount on most parts/labor, and priority status in our database, which means moving to the front of the line on all emergency repairs.
Air Conditioning Repair
Everyone knows that a broken air conditioner in the summer means uncomfortable days and sleepless nights. For this reason, we created a streamlined process for customers in need of repairs. When the unexpected happens, we can restore comfort to your home quickly. And, our emergency service line is available anytime outside of regular hours as well.
What You Can Expect When Your Air Conditioner is Repaired or Serviced:
- Most air conditioners and cooling systems will take a full day to service or repair. We start early and work diligently till the job is done.
- We strictly adhere to EPA guidelines. We do not release chemicals into the air or surface water, and we follow guidelines for responsible disposal.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all our work. Everything is done to code and manufacturer recommendations.