Residential Air Conditioning Installation
Whether you are building your dream house or upgrading the equipment in your existing home, AAA Heating & Cooling can help guide you to choosing the ideal cooling system for your needs.
Our Cooling Philosophy
To attain the best cooled indoor air quality, the following three parameters must be addressed:
- Temperature: AAA cooling solutions are top-of-the-line for optimum temperature settings. That means our customers aren’t faced with outrageously high energy bills. We can keep the temperature of your home ideal for your family as you share summer meals and entertain guests in the longer evenings.
- Humidity: Summer air is more humid than winter air. We can show you how to cool the air to a comfortable level and at the same time remove humidity from the air in your home.
- In-Air Particulates: Air conditioners can help clean allergens and particulates from the air in your home, but they must be cleaned and maintained regularly to keep them from recirculating them. We use AirAdvice’s indoor air quality monitoring system exclusively to provide clear reports on the condition of the air in your home.
The purchase of an air conditioner does require some understanding of designs, components, sizing, and operating principles. As with all our HVAC solutions, we are pleased to offer expert advice from a service advisor for anyone adding or upgrading a cooling system in their home. We can help you make an informed decision about what will work best for your family and budget.
Our Service Advisors are at Your Service!
A service advisor is your guide through the purchase and installation process of an air conditioner. Extensively trained in “Home Comfort System” design and application, our advisors stay up-to-speed on all the components of cooling systems and how they work together to provide relief from the summer heat.
Your service advisor will:
- Visit your home or building, listen to your needs, and assess the space.
- Advise our team as they custom-design your cooling system.
- Spend time with you to explain the custom design and its benefits, as well as listen to your feedback!
- Review the cost of the new cooling system and all available plans for payment, including our financing options. We want the process to be both manageable and cost effective for all our customers.
Air Conditioner Installation
We offer professional, streamlined installation by expert installers. Our highly qualified, NATE-certified technicians are masters in production and prototype work, blueprints, drawings and exact customer specifications for cooling systems. They are continually evaluated as to the proficiency of their HVAC installation and maintenance knowledge and skills.
What You Can Expect with Your Cooling System Installation:
- Most air conditioners will take a full day to install. We start first thing in the morning, removing any old equipment with care to avoid any messes.
- We do everything to EPA guidelines. You will not find us releasing anything into the air, cutting lines to bleed them, or leaking natural gas or other substances into your home or the atmosphere. We haul everything and dispose of it properly. Before we finish for the day, we will test the newly-installed system to check the air balance and make sure the airflow is clear and consistent.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all our installations. We do everything to code and to the manufacturer’s recommendations. City Inspectors are brought in for a short 15-minute inspection on a later date.
- Our bids are all inclusive. Other companies will bid low because they don’t include installation or permits. They let their customers be surprised by those charges later. With AAA, your bid includes quotes for the air conditioner, installation, and permits in one clear price.