Residential Air Conditioners in Portland & Beaverton
Proper air conditioning is a vital component for a comfortable home. Pacific Northwest summers are getting hotter and lasting longer which can make working, cooking, and sleeping quite difficult in some residential spaces. As one of the best HVAC companies in Portland, AAA Heating and Cooling carries several types of residential air conditioners suited for every type of household. Our units are dependable and efficient home cooling solutions. AAA Heating and Cooling is uniquely qualified to make sure you and your family are comfortable at home, even during the peak of summer.
Repair & Maintenance for Residential Air Conditioners
Even the most reliable HVAC systems require routine maintenance. Without regular service from a trained HVAC technician, a residential air conditioning unit will lose about five percent of its original efficiency after each year of operation. The good news is that most of this lost efficiency can be recovered and prevented with regular maintenance. Regular tune-ups allow an air conditioning system unit to maintain up to 95 percent of its original effectiveness for several years. Also, the cost of annual maintenance pays for itself by minimizing your monthly energy and electrical costs. Our expert HVAC team, Planned Service Program, and 24-hour emergency repair services provide our residential clients with peace of mind regarding all their heating and cooling needs.
Residential Air Conditioners from AAA Heating and Cooling
If you’re in need of a new unit, the knowledgeable residential HVAC crew at AAA Heating and Cooling will help you select the best air conditioning system for your home. We’ll carefully assess the size of your space, shading around your house, and other unique needs of your household.
The residential air conditioning systems we offer include:
- Daikin DX20VC Split System Residential Air Conditioners with sound blankets, variable-speed compressors, and algorithmic logic
- Daikin DX18TC and DX16TC Split System Residential Air Conditioners with sound blankets, ComfortNet™ communication, and R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Daikin DX16SA and DX14SA Split System Residential Air Conditioners with chlorine-free refrigerant, CoreSense™ technology, and high-efficiency Copeland scroll compressors
- Daikin DX14SN Split System Residential Air Conditioners with energy-efficient compressors, ground lug connections, filter driers, and easy-access gauge ports
Although temperatures in Portland, Vancouver, and Beaverton are relatively mild throughout the year, some summer days can feel unbearably hot. Installing a new air conditioning system will help you achieve optimal comfort in your home. Both ductless and central air conditioning units are popular choices for residential systems.
The AAA Difference with Residential Air Conditioners
At AAA Heating and Cooling, we believe that in order to achieve climate-control and optimum cooled indoor air, the following parameters should be addressed.
- Temperature: Our top-of-the-line residential cooling solutions provide customizable temperature settings that will help you reduce home energy costs. The temperature of your home will be ideal for your family as you share summer meals and entertain guests.
- Humidity: Summer air is more humid than winter air. AAA Heating and Cooling can assist you with cooling your indoor air to a comfortable temperature while minimizing humidity levels.
- In-Air Particulates: An air conditioning unit can help remove allergens and particulates from the air in your home, but it must be cleaned and maintained regularly to keep them from recirculating. AAA uses the indoor air quality monitoring system from AirAdvice to generate clear reports on residential indoor air quality.
Installing a New Residential Air Conditioner
In addition to offering residential HVAC services and products, we are pleased to provide expert advice for homeowners looking to install a new air conditioner or upgrade their existing system. The AAA Heating and Cooling team will help you make an informed decision about what will work best for your family and budget.
We offer professional, streamlined installation services by expert HVAC installers. Our highly qualified, NATE-certified technicians are masters in production and prototype work, blueprints, drawings, and adhering to our customers’ exact specifications. AAA Heating and Cooling proudly serves the Portland and Vancouver metropolitan areas with locations in Portland and Beaverton. Contact us today to learn more about our residential air conditioning units and services.