Residential HVAC Services
With more than 50 years of experience, AAA Heating & Cooling is here to serve all of your Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) needs. With well-trained and professional service technicians, our promise is that any job, be it installation, repair, or maintenance, will be done correctly, ensuring you and your family are comfortable through any season of the year.
We service and repair all major brands and most systems. We offer repair and maintenance on the following:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Ducted and Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Water Heaters
When an important piece of equipment in your home malfunctions, you can only hope it’s remedied as quickly as possible. No one wants to be without heat in mid-winter or AC in mid-summer. With a dedicated team and streamlined processes, we offer speedy repair services, returning your home to the comfort level you know and love. We even offer an emergency service line for when unexpected problems occur outside of our regular business hours.
Routine maintenance on your HVAC equipment can keep your unit ahead of the game. Checkups from our experts will keep you on track for tune ups and adjustments, prolonging the life of the equipment and enhancing performance, which in turn keeps your energy bills low. And, our diagnostic procedures indicate when a part is likely or soon to fail, so that it can be replaced before it causes any problems.
For added convenience, and for your peace of mind, we offer our Planned Service Program, providing you with a discounted rate for pre-paid annual maintenance. This maintenance is highly recommended by all HVAC manufacturers, and promotes equipment efficiency and longevity. We offer Planned Service for almost all units, which is available for multiple years (the more years you sign up for, the bigger the discount) and renewable prior to expiration. Our Planned Service Program benefits more than 1500 customers, who receive priority status in our database (in an emergency, you are bumped to the front of the line), plus a 10% discount on most parts/labor for repairs.
Call AAA Heating & Cooling today to schedule preventative maintenance for your existing furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or water heater and maintain equipment efficiency.
What You Can Expect
- Most equipment will take a full day to inspect or install. We begin first thing in the morning, removing any old equipment with care to ensure your home remains pristine.
- We do everything accordingly to EPA guidelines. You will never find us releasing toxins into the air, cutting lines to bleed them, or leaking natural gas or other substances into your home. We remove potentially harmful products and substances and dispose of them properly. Before we leave your home, we test the equipment on site, evaluating the air balance and ensuring the airflow is clear and consistent.
- We follow the standard permitting process with all of our work. Our services are up to code and follow manufacturer’s recommendations. City Inspectors are brought in for a short 15-minute inspection on a later date.
- Our bids are all inclusive. Other companies may present proposals that appear lower because they fail to include installation estimates or permit costs, surprising you with additional costs later. With AAA, your bid includes quotes for equipment, installation, and permits in one clear price.
Above and Beyond
With AAA, you will receive better than standard offerings. We offer a labor warranty that is five times that of the industry-standard. The state of Oregon requires a 1-year warranty, and we offer 3-year and 5-year warranties. We offer a 12-year warranty on parts, and we will provide a fix on anything we’ve installed free of charge, when needed. Our customers are our top priority; even when distributors and manufacturers aren’t backing the equipment, we will.
We are also happy to provide expert advice in the purchasing process. We can assist you in choosing a new heating and cooling system, and we will provide recommendations on design and installation.