Commercial T-Class (TG, TC, TH) Rooftop Units
True Performance Backed by Rugged Durability.
Features and Benefits
- Standard- and high-efficiency available in 2- to 25-ton, up to 13.5 SEER, up to 11.0 EER and 11.4 IPLV.
- 2- to 5-ton models meet ASHRAE 90.1 regulations and NAECA regulations
- 6- to 25-ton models meet ASHRAE 90.1 regulations.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.*
Quick, Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Large-Access Panels – remove easily for quick access to the compressor, refrigerant components and electrical controls.**
- Full-Perimeter Base Rail – provides greater structural integrity so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment – allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow.
- Fork Slots on Three Sides – easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle.
- Slide-Out Blower Deck – improves service access for blower and motor.†
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet – galvanized steel cabinet under a two-layer surface protects against rust and corrosion.
- Multiple Compressor Circuits – allow the unit to provide efficient heating and cooling.†
- Independent Motor Mount – allows for easy, efficient access without removing top panel.
- Direct Spark Ignition – electronic ignition eliminates standing pilot and enhances efficiency (packaged gas/electric model only).
- Pre-defined Supply Fan Motor/Drive Combinations – make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves – provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range.
- Non-Powered GFI
- HACR circuit breaker
- High pressure switches
- Economizers with sensible control or single or dual enthalpy control
- Barometric relief dampers
- Manual outdoor air dampers (25%)
- Motorized outdoor air dampers
- Electric heat
- 50% constant volume powered exhaust fan‡
- CO2 sensor
- Return and supply air smoke detectors
- Low ambient kit
- Hail guards
- Coil guards
- MERV 11 Filter
- Link to the L Connection® Network line of commercial controls with an optional Network Thermostat Controller
- LPG Conversion Kit (Gas/Electric only)
- -60°F cold weather kit (Gas/Electric only)
- Combustion air intake or flue exhaust extensions (Gas/Electric only)
- High- and low-static drive kits
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty filter switch
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on aluminized heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
For more information on HVAC warranties, take a look at our checklist.