Commercial Control Systems
Comfort is paramount to productivity. The commercial control systems from AAA Heating and Cooling help your Portland-area organization save time and money by allowing you to command a range of functions from one location. It’s never been simpler or more cost-effective to create a healthy, comfortable indoor environment throughout the year while managing facility operations and saving energy.
Commercial Temperature Control Services
AAA Heating and Cooling has proudly served businesses in the Portland-metro area since 1961. In addition to installing commercial comfort systems, our specialists gladly install thermostats that make regulating them easy and cost-effective.
When you seek a new thermostat or need to replace an older model, an HVAC expert will learn about your company’s needs, budget, zoning requirements and comfort goals to recommend a model that’s right for you. Our equipment offers features such as:
- Comfort sensors that detect temperatures, relative humidity levels and carbon dioxide levels
- Flexible zone controller capabilities that allow you to have different temperatures in different areas of a building
- Simple, user-friendly interfaces in easy-to-access areas that make it simple to adjust temperatures with the touch of a button
- Advanced monitoring and control capabilities using a network panel that facilitates troubleshooting and making adjustments
- Software that allows you to control and troubleshoot the comfort system from a computer with an internet connection
Repairing and Maintaining Commercial Control Systems
Comfortable working conditions improve decision making, increase morale, help keep employees healthy, and enhance productivity. AAA Heating and Cooling’s maintenance and repair services keep your comfort system reliable and efficient throughout the year. Repair services conducted by our licensed HVAC specialists maintain the active warranty on newer equipment. The maintenance services we offer keep a system in top shape and identify small issues before they become big expensive problems.
Types of Programmable Commercial Thermostats
The right commercial thermostat simplifies controlling comfort levels, promotes healthy indoor air quality levels and reduces utility expenses. Programmable controller models we offer include:
- 5-2 thermostat: A 5-2 model allows you create a schedule for the week’s five business days and a separate schedule for the weekend.
- 5-1-1 thermostat: A 5-1-1 thermostat allows you to create one schedule for business days and a separate schedule for each non-business day. This is good if your business has different business hours during the weekend.
- 7-day thermostat: A 7-day programmable thermostat allows you to set a separate schedule for each day of the week.
- Smart thermostat: Smart thermostats offer similar scheduling capabilities as programmable thermostats with the added convenience of being able to program and control the system remotely with an internet-connected device. A smart system allows you to monitor and manage multiple devices, as well as receive alerts in there’s an unexpected change. Locking capabilities prevent employees from tampering with thermostats, which can help save energy.
Portland Counts on AAA Heating and Cooling for its Commercial Temperature Control Needs
When tending to your company’s heating and cooling needs, it’s vital to rely on a reputable, licensed contractor to get the job done right the first time. Our specialists will help you understand the differences between the commercial control systems on the market and choose one that’s best for your unique needs.
See why Portland-area businesses continue to choose AAA Heating and Cooling for their commercial comfort needs by scheduling an appointment today.