Residential Duct Cleaning Services
From manufactured homes to site-constructed homes, AAA Heating and Cooling’s technicians are fully equipped to meet your air quality needs and exceed your customer service expectations. We are NADCA (National AirDuct Cleaners Association) certified and trained, and we are concerned about you and your indoor air quality.
Duct cleaning should occur every three to five years on average, but each home and family is different. The frequency of cleaning depends on several factors, not the least of which is the preference of the home owner. Some consider it important to have more frequent cleanings due to pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander, smokers in the household, water contamination, or the health of residents with allergies or asthma. Duct cleaning should be done after any home renovations or remodeling and prior to occupying a new home.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
- We start with a home visit. Something as important as the quality of the air you breathe is worth an onsite survey and system review. We have highly-trained service advisors who will visit your home at no cost and discuss your needs and concerns. Our advisors will take the time to show you your system and how dirty it is, and they will explain to you how our procedure works.
- We provide a clear blueprint of the process. After completing the onsite survey and system review, the service advisor will leave with you a checklist/proposal detailing what is to be accomplished and at what price. There are no surprises in our bids. When our cleaning crew arrives, they will have the same checklist/proposal and will be glad to show you each step completed
- We use compressed air and filters. Our Sani-vac trucks produce 15,000 cfm (cubic feet per minute) of suction and provide 180 psi of compressed air. These two factors, in the hand of our experienced and educated technicians, assure you of a job well done. The technicians will also pull up the supply air registers, which are the vents that blow the hot or cold air that are different than the return. We use residential indoor air filtration solutions from Aprilaire, which have a guarantee to keep the indoor portion of equipment clean and free of debris and dust build up with yearly filter changes. Depending on our diagnostic assessment, we may also recommend a sanitizer be applied to the interior surface of the air ducts, designed to control microbial contamination.
What You Can Expect
- It’s No Small Task. Duct cleaning is a very involved process. Technicians need access to all areas of the home, and it can take up to a full day to complete the task.
- You’ll Need to Plan Ahead. Duct cleaning cannot be done on the same day as any other service. Other equipment that needs work will need to be tended to on a different day. Also, it can disturb pets and others in the home, so some pre-planning may be necessary to make any needed arrangements.
Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to breakdown, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems. Help yourself and your family to “Breathe Easier” today. Contact us so we may start the process of improving your indoor air quality.