Why Use AAA?
Our Commitment & Promise To You:
As your heating and cooling consultant, we promise to take the time to listen and understand your concerns regarding the comfort, health and safety of you and your family.
We’ll gather all of the necessary information about your home and current system. We will then sit down with you to design a custom comfort system specifically tailored to your needs.
We are confident that we’ll be able to offer quality products and professional installation, that will meet your budget and expectations.
The Proof Of Our Expertise
As of September 2014:
- We have installed 30,000 residential/commercial furnaces, air conditioners and heat pump systems in homes & businesses.
- We have provided duct cleaning to 50,000 homes.
- We have provided 556 air monitors placed and recorded since the technology was introduced in 2003.
- AAA Heating and Cooling has been licensed and bonded since 1961.
- AAA Heating and Cooling has been a certified contractor since 1961. CCB# 222
- Gold Bond Lifetime Warranty on installations. For warranty or guarantee information, please call (503) 284-2173.
- We currently have 1350 customers utilizing our Planned Service Program.
- Planned Service is a program that we offer, providing a discounted rate for a pre-paid annual maintenance program. Annual maintenance is highly recommended by all HVAC manufacturers.
- The maintenance promotes equipment efficiency, longevity of your equipment and the utmost comfort for your home and or business.
- Our Planned Service meets the criteria to be accredited with Lennox Professional Standards.
- We offer Planned Service for almost all units whether it is a heat pump, oil furnace, high efficiency or solar systems, and almost all units in between.
- It is available for multiple years (the more years you sign up for, the bigger the discount) and it is renewable before your plan expires.
- Planned Service customers also receive priority status in our database (meaning you get bumped towards the front of the line in emergency cases), plus a 10% discount on most parts/labor for repairs.
- AAA Heating and Cooling is an accredited business of the BBB with an A+ rating.
- AAA Heating and Cooling is affiliated with NADCA, ORACCA, Energy Trust of Oregon Trade Ally.
- AAA promotes continuing education. On top of the technicians already accrued certifications (NATE, Braising/welding, CFC, etc), we offer monthly factory training classes to keep our techs updated, refreshed and to obtain new certifications needed in this always changing field.
- AAA Heating and Cooling is a yearly recipient of the Lennox Centurion Award in recognition for top 100 dealer performance, Lennox Premier Dealer, NADCA safety award and is an Energy Trust of Oregon Top Tiered Trade Ally. As a consumer you’re getting the best of the best.
Our commitment to comfort, quality and value has allowed us to become the area’s leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) technology and service. Keeping you comfortable is our goal. We want to be your HVAC company today, tomorrow and for years of comfort to come.