Commercial S-Class Rooftop Units
Superior Comfort, Efficiency and Performance.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated Modular Controller – digital accuracy and enhanced unit performance with over 200 unit control functions.
- 35- to 50-Ton Rooftop Units
- Impressive diagnostic capability provides simple troubleshooting to reduce operation and service cost.
- Multiple Compressors – allow the unit to provide efficient cooling with four cooling stages.
- Heating Section – multiple gas valves and electric heating elements allow unit to provide up to four heating stages.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger – provides application flexibility and allows operation at low outdoor air temperatures.
- Step-in Blower Compartment – improves access and reduces maintenance time.
- Full-Perimeter Base Rail – provides greater structural integrity so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting.
- Independent Motor Mount – allows for easy, efficient access without removing top panel.
- Coil Cleaning Access Door – improves internal coil access for better cleaning.
- Slab Condenser Coil – permits faster, more thorough coil cleaning.
- Removable Drain Pan – improves cleanability and indoor air quality (IAQ).
- Hinged Toolless Access Panels – provide quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during service.
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet – galvanized steel cabinet under a two-layer surface protects against rust and corrosion.
- Louvered Grill – protects coil from damage during installation, high wind and hail.
- Enhanced Panel Design – provides rain, wind and hail protection of internal components.
- Humiditrol® Dehumidification System – improves IAQ through a patented dehumidification system capable of removing moisture based on actual humidity levels.
- MERV 8, 11 and 15 High-Efficiency Filters – improve air filtration for better IAQ.
- R-410A environmentally friendlier refrigerant (select models)
- Double-Wall Construction – improves cleanability of internal surfaces for better IAQ.
- Standard-Static Power Exhaust Fans – 50% and 100%.
- High-Static Power Exhaust Fans – 50% and 100%, optional modulating capability.
- Integral Energy Recovery Wheel – saves energy and reduces unit size needed for outdoor air ventilation.
- Phase Monitor – prevents damage to electrical components from single phasing, phase reversal and low voltage conditions.
- Integral Economizer – saves energy by using outdoor air for cooling when suitable.
- Hot-Gas Bypass – allows unit operation in low air flow applications.
- Outdoor Air CFM Control – helps maintain outdoor air volume for variable-air-volume units.
- Capacity staging down to 25%
- Refrigerant service valves
- Variable-frequency drives on supply fan
- Barometric relief dampers
- Manual or motorized fresh air dampers
- Liquefied propane gas ready (gas/electric units only)
- Stainless steel heat exchanger (gas/electric units only)
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty-filter switch
- Supply and/or return air smoke detector
- Powered GFI (factory wired) and Non-powered GFI
- Non-fused disconnect
- Coil corrosion protection
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Third-party DCC options
- System integration with BACnet® or LonTalk® protocol
- Horizontal discharge
- Spring vibration isolation, compressor
- Spring vibration isolation, supply fan
- Spring vibration isolation, high-static power exhaust fans
- Export packaging
- 30-180 KW Electric Heat (electric/electric units only)
- 500 and 800 kBtuh Gas Heat (gas/electric units only)
- Modulating gas (500 or 800 kBtuh gas/electric units only)
- Low-temperature vestibule heater
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on aluminized heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Integrated Modular Controller.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
For more information on HVAC warranties, take a look at our checklist.