Commercial Landmark (KG/KC/KH) Rooftop Units
Durable, Cost-Effective Solutions for Today’s Environment
Features and Benefits
- Landmark units with the most popular features and configurations are stocked and ready for fast delivery or pickup at commercial depots across North America.
- Reduce future service and maintenance costs with R-410A refrigerant that replaces the older R-22 refrigerant that is expected to increase in cost as supplies diminish.
- Up to 13.0 SEER and up to 11.4 EER
- G/E and E/E available in 2- to 6-tons, HP available in 2- to 5-tons.
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2004 standards.
- 3-phase units are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Hinged Access Panels – factory option provides quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during servicing.
- Full-Perimeter Base Rail (with Rigging Holes) – provides greater structural integrity, so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment – allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow.
- Fork Slots on Three Sides – easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle.
- Corrosion-Resistant Removable, Reversible Drain Pan – provides application flexibility, durability and improved serviceability.
- Independent Motor Mount – allows for easy and efficient service access without removing the top panel.
- Direct Spark Ignition – electronic ignition eliminates standing pilot and enhances efficiency.
- Pre-Defined Supply Fan Motor/Drive Combinations – make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves – provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range.
- Scroll Compressor – standard on all units for long-term operation.
- Non-powered GFI
- HACR circuit breaker
- High-pressure switches
- Economizers with single or dual enthalpy control
- Electric heat
- 50% constant volume powered exhaust fan
- CO2 sensor
- Return and supply air smoke detectors
- Low ambient kit
- Hail guards
- Coil guards
- Link to the L Connection® Network line of commercial controls with an optional Network Thermostat Controller
- LPG Conversion Kit (Gas/Electric only)
- -40°F cold weather kit (Gas/Electric only)
- Combustion air intake or flue exhaust extensions (Gas/Electric only)
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty filter switch
- Manual outdoor air dampers (25%)
- Motorized outdoor air dampers
Factory Installed Options
- Coil corrosion protection
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Hinged doors
Factory Options or Field Accessories
- Economizers with sensible control
- Barometric relief dampers
- High- and low-static drive kits
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on aluminized heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.