Commercial L Series® (LG, LC, LH) Rooftop Units
Designed to Achieve a Low Total Cost of Ownership.
Features and Benefits
- Standard and high efficiencies available in 3- to 30-tons, up to 13.5 SEER, up to 12.2 EER and up to 14.7 IPLV.
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant.
- Integrated Modular Controller – provides centralized control and fast, simple troubleshooting to reduce operation and service cost.
- Humiditrol® Dehumidification System – helps control humidity levels, improving comfort and indoor air quality.
- Multiple Compressors – allow the unit to provide efficient cooling with four-cooling-stage capability.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves – provide peak cooling performance across the entire application range for better comfort.
- Variable-Frequency Drives (available on select tonnages) – provides variable air volume unit operation to meet a variety of zoning system needs.
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet – galvanized steel cabinet under a two-layer painted surface protects against rust and corrosion.
- High- and Low-Pressure Switches – safeguard compressor from extreme operating conditions and unnecessary wear and tear.
- Humiditrol dehumidification system
- R-22 or R-410A refrigerant
- Low- or high-static motors and drives
- NEMA high-efficiency supply fan motors
- Coil corrosion protection
- Refrigerant service valves
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- HACR breakers
- Variable-air-volume bypass (select models)
- Variable-frequency drives on supply fan (select models)
- Systems integration with BACnet® or LonTalk® protocols
- Novar integration (requires Novar system gateway device)
- CPC integration (requires CPC system gateway device)
- Field-installed accessories
- Standard and high static power exhaust fans (select models)
- Energy Recovery Systems (wheels)
- 14″ and 24″ Curbs
- Combustion air intake and exhaust extensions
- LPG conversion
- Coil guards
- Hail guards
- Humidity sensor
- CO2 sensor
- Temperature sensor
- UVC germicidal lamp
Factory Options or Field Accessories
- Outdoor air dampers
- Barometric relief
- Standard powered exhaust (select models)
- Supply and return smoke detectors
- Dirty filter switch
- MERV 8, 11 and 15 filters
- Fresh air tempering
- Novar ETM 2051 DDC
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on aluminized heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Integrated Modular Controller.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
For more information on HVAC warranties, take a look at our checklist.